- Information we collect
We collect personal information from our customers when they use our PAT testing services. This may include:
- Name, address and contact details
- Information about the property or equipment being tested
- Testing results and reports
We may also collect information through our website or social media channels, such as IP address, browser type, and browsing behaviour.
- How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide PAT testing services to you
- To create and maintain your account
- To communicate with you about our services and promotions
- To improve our services and customer experience
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
SEPAT will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we obtain your consent or are required by law to use it for another purpose.
- How we protect your information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. This includes:
- Secure storage of your information in password-protected systems
- Regular backups and security updates
- Restricted access to your information by authorised personnel only
- Confidentiality agreements with our employees and third-party service providers
- Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us provide our services, such as IT and payment processing companies. We will only share your information with these parties if it is necessary to provide our services and if they are committed to protecting your privacy and security.
If required by law we may also share your information with regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies or other third parties.
- Your rights
You have the right to access, correct, delete or restrict the use of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information or to withdraw your consent for its use.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us